Why I Chose YouTube as My Startup Path While Working 60 Hours a Week in Japan
Hello, world.
Today, I woke up at 7:30 a.m.—90 minutes later than planned.
I was so tired I didn’t even hear my alarm.
The morning passed in a rush, and work was especially busy.
Now it’s past 9 p.m.
I’ve just gotten home from the salon, and I’m diving straight into research.
Because today, I’m making a decision:
YouTube will be my business.
Why YouTube?
Let me explain.
I work as a hairstylist six days a week, ten hours a day.
That means I only have 2 to 5 hours on workdays, and about 10 hours on my single day off, to build my future.
I also have zero funding to start a business.
In business, there are two main types of products:
Tangible (physical) products like food or clothing, and intangible products like services, skills, and information.
Tangible goods require time, money, and production.
In my situation, they’re simply not realistic.
Hairstyling is an intangible service.
But it still ties me to a specific location and time.
I wanted something with more freedom—where I could use my limited hours more effectively, without being stuck in one place.
That led me to internet-based businesses.
Among them, YouTube stands out for one powerful reason:
Growth and income are directly connected.
A Simple Monetization Model
If you sell a digital product or promote affiliate items, you need viewers to click and buy.
You could get thousands of pageviews, but if no one buys, you earn nothing.
Every sale depends on a carefully optimized “sales funnel.”
But with YouTube?
If someone watches your video, you earn ad revenue.
It’s that simple.
The more views, the more potential income.
For a beginner like me, that simplicity is gold.
No inventory. No customer support. No shipping.
Just ideas, execution, and consistency.
Some say, “It’s too late to start YouTube now.”
But I disagree.
Compared to blogs and websites, YouTube has greater reach and faster monetization potential.
Yes, it’s competitive.
But I’m not trying to go viral—I’m trying to build something real.
And real things take time.
What’s Next?
Starting tomorrow, I’ll begin planning my channel in detail.
Next week, I’ll start filming and uploading.
I don’t have time to waste.
This is my window.
My 90-day shot.
And time is money.
I need to move. Now.
This blog documents my real-time 90-day journey to start a business from scratch—no fame, no funding, just pure determination.
Based in Japan, I’m sharing each step honestly to inspire others who want to change their lives, too.
Follow along, and let’s grow together.
#StartupChallenge #90DaysToChangeMyLife #FromZeroToOne
#JapaneseVlogger #BuildInPublic #SoloFounderJourney
コメント
コメントを投稿